iFTI LMS Help Area
Show all | Hide all
To search, click CTRL+F and type your search word.
NOTE: Some questions have videos/simulations. Find the icon.
Can I use my mobile device or tablet when taking Click Safety courses?
about the technical requirements to ensure the best experience.
How do I enroll in an OSHA 10 or OSHA 30 online class?
To have access to these eLearning courses, your Director of Training needs to send the request to the FTIInternational@iupat.org
with your full name, course, member ID, and email address. OSHA 10 and 30 are available online and on the FTI LMS. You have the option to take these courses at a place and time of your choice and within the requirements listed below. After successfully passing the course, an OSHA card will be sent to your mailing address within 4-8 weeks.
To receive your OSHA card, be SURE to fill in your address and phone number once you are connected to the course.
OSHA 10 and 30 have similar requirements:
- The online training should be completed within 6 months from the date when you start the course.
- The minimum passing score is 70%.
- The student has 3 chances to pass the online quizzes.
- The student will be forced to take the quizzes in the order presented in the online training.
- For OSHA 10, the student will not be allowed to log into the training for more than 7.5 hours per day; plan on a minimum of 2 days to complete the training.
- Students must complete the end of course survey and click the on screen end/exit button to receive a completion. Do not click the X to exit the main window.
- OSHA 30 - session will time-out after 15 minutes of in-activity - even in the test.
You can reset your password by clicking the "I forgot my password." link on the sign on screen. Your new password will be sent to your email on file.
If you are receiving an invalid username or password, contact your Director of Training or email FTIInternational@iupat.org
. To verify your account, provide your full name, Member ID (if available), LU, DC, and birthday.
Check your system requirements by clicking the System Test link
(on the bottom left of the LMS home page). On the Workstation Compatibility Test page, click the Test My Workstation
button. All Required Items
should be green. If anything shows up red/yellow, download the appropriate plug in or edit your browser settings.
I entered my username and password and clicked login. Nothing happens, I do not see an Invalid Password and Username
Play the Login video
- Do a System Test
- What browser are you using? Internet Explorer (IE). Try another browser e.g. Mozilla or Google Chrome.
- I do not have another browser. I only have Internet Explorer (IE). Edit your IE browser settings.
- Click the Tools button.
- Go to Internet Options.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Trusted Sites icon (checkmark).
- Click the Sites button
- Under Add this website to the zone: type https://fti.personalearning.com/
- Uncheck the "Require server verification..." field.
- Click the Close button (closes the window).
- Click the Ok button.
- Refresh/reload the LMS page. A prompt will appear at the bottom of the page. Click the Show All Contents button.
- Enter your username and password again.
I'm getting an invalid username/password error. I tried my new password and it didn't work.
The password field is case-sensitive and you get locked out after five unsuccessful attempts. Wait for five minutes to log back in. If you forgot your password, check "How can I reset my password?"
I'm having computer problems.
I want to enroll in an online class.
If you are interested in taking any of these eLearning courses, contact your Director of Training or your supervisor to get you started. All course completions will be recorded on your professional transcript.
My computer is slow.
There are a variety of workstations that can successfully operate within the LMS but really the ideal method to determine if a workstation is compatible is to use the "Test My Workstation"
procedure. This tests a variety of variables to verify if the workstation browser is compatible with the LMS, and makes sure the users have the appropriate settings for their browser.
Play the Closing Lesson video
Users must complete the end of lesson survey or click EXIT so that the completion is reported to the LMS. Clicking X does not report to LMS. To correct this, students can open up any module in the course and click the EXIT button. If the problem persists, send an email to FTIInternational@iupat.org
stating the problem with your completion date and CC your coordinator or DOT.
My transcript displays the multiple entries of the same course completion.
The transcript page tracks completions by lesson/s. For example, a course may have one or more lesson and the system automatically completes all lesson. However, only a single entry is shown on your official transcript, your IMSe record, and the IUPAT app.
The website returned to my login screen.
The LMS has a 10-minute timeout period. If you do not refresh or request a new page within the 10-minute period, the session ends and you will be required to log back in.
What are Red Vector courses?
These are third-party lessons which load a separate window. It may ask you to enter your basic information especially for OSHA 10 and 30 classes.
What are the minimum requirements to play eLearning lessons?
Here are the minimum technical requirements that your computer should meet so that your online course experience is a good one.
Operating System: Windows 7 or Mac OSX
Memory: 512 MB RAM
Video Display: 1024 x 768 Screen resolution
Hardware Accessories: Sound card and speakers or headphones (recommended)
Internet Connection: Any broadband (DSL, Cable Modem, Satellite, T1, etc.)
Internet Browser: IE9+, latest Chrome
Internet Browser Plug-ins: Adobe Flash 10.x PlayerTM
, Adobe Acrobat Reader 10.xTM
What is the IUPAT app?
IUPAT members can view specific data associated with their individual membership record via the Member Mobile Portal.
Additionally, the Member Mobile Portal was created to support the need of our District Councils and Local Union Representatives in viewing and editing specific membership data on a smart device.
To know more about the app - check this link
How do I download the app?